SOLEA LASER SNORING RELIEF
Do I have OSA?
At Advanced Sleep Treatment, we use the Epworth Sleepiness Scale to determine if you would potentially screen positive on a sleep test for Sleep Apnea. The Epworth Sleepiness Scale is a scale intended to measure daytime sleepiness by use of a very short questionnaire. This can be helpful in diagnosing sleep disorders.
Please feel free to print and fill out to bring to your consultation.
A Variety of Oral Appliances for Your Personal Needs
If you were diagnosed with sleep apnea or if you snore, a CPAP machine doesn’t need to be your only option. At Advanced Sleep Treatment we understand that your sleep concerns are unique to you and we can offer you an alternative treatment designed specifically for you. You may be a great candidate for Oral Appliance Therapy as an alternative to a CPAP machine, or a combination therapy. Please schedule your free consultation today -----Somewhere on the page At Advanced Sleep Treatment, we offer numerous oral appliances to provide the best possible treatment for any patient.
What is an Oral Appliance?
Oral appliances are used for the treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). Over 100 different oral appliances are FDA approved for the treatment of snoring and OSA. These appliances are worn in the mouth, just like a sports mouth guard or an orthodontic appliance, while you sleep. According to the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine, oral appliances are a most effective treatment for snoring and mild obstructive sleep apnea. Oral appliances facilitate the airway remaining open, allowing for adequate air intake. Oral appliances may be used alone or in combination with other treatments for sleep-related breathing disorders, such as weight management, surgery, or CPAP.
Types of Oral Appliances
ProSomnus® [IA] Sleep and Snore Device
- Custom-made with CAD/CAM technology to uniquely fit the individual it is fabricated for.
- Devices come in two parts. One arch fits over the upper teeth and one over the lower teeth. These two parts work together to hold your jaw in the ideal position to help you stop snoring
Panthera® Sleep Devices
- Smallest device in the industry and it is the only one that is entirely printed using CAD/CAM technology.
- Made of type 12 polyamide, a resistant biocompatible nylon.
DynaFlex Anti-Snoring & Sleep Apnea Devices
DynaFlex Anti-Snoring & Sleep Apnea Devices are intraoral devices used for treating snoring and sleep apnea, and consist of two custom-fitted trays which fit over the upper and lower teeth.
Custom made for each patient and have the ability of the adjustment mechanism
The DynaFlex devices function as a mandibular re-positioner, which acts to increase the patient’s pharyngeal space, improving their ability to exchange air during sleep.
TAP 3 TL
TAP® 3 TL helps patients have a restful sleep by holding the lower jaw in a forward position, which keeps the airway open to allow for air to pass, reduces snoring, and improves breathing.
- Comfortable for all-night wear
- Custom-fabricated for precise fit
- Provides a wide range of adjustment
The dreamTAP™ is among the TAP® family of appliances for the treatment of snoring and obstructive sleep apnea (OSA). Developed with advanced technology, the dreamTAP™ appliance treats snoring and OSA.
- Advances the mandible 0.25 mm with each 180-degree turn of the key
- Stronger than surgical stainless steel, the hardware is made from nickel-free cobalt-chromium
With the help of the adjustable and exchangeable sizes and shapes of the elastic tension, the EMA® (Elastic Mandibular Advancement) oral appliance offers a comfortable, customizable treatment for OSA. The EMA® appliance is created to help experience a deeper and more restful sleep by preventing snoring and relieving the symptoms of OSA.
- Appliance uses nine different lengths of elastic straps to advance the mandible gradually and incrementally
- EMA patented design allows freedom of lateral mandibular movement
- Patients can easily change the elastic straps
The Dorsal Custom-Milled appliance provides a forward advancement of the lower jaw and helps to gain airway opening, which prevents snoring and ensures better breathing and restful sleep.
- Extremely accurate, crystal clear and impressively strong device
- Utilize the newest CAD/CAM digital software and highly trained technicians to ensure an accurate fit and silky smooth finish to your milled devices
With the new comfort fit design, Dorsal Comfort Fit helps patients experience an improved nighttime wear.
- Constructed from our new “comfort fit” material
- The soft inner lining provides superior night time retention
- The outer durable acrylic covering is designed for long lasting wear
Dorsal Acrylic is one of the most popular choices for snoring and obstructive sleep apnea.
- The two piece construction allows for maximum patient comfort and lateral jaw movement
- Fabricated with adjustable screws in the maxillary appliance to allow for further mandibular advancement
Herbst Advance is an oral device that features a visual calibration indicator for the treatment of OSA, providing better control over OSA therapy.
- High level of patient comfort and satisfaction
- Reduced chair time due to minimal adjustments needed
- Proprietary SMH BFlex lining that does not attract odors or delaminate
- Supported by years of medical research
AIR/AIR+AIR/AIR+ is an innovative device with both comfort and high-quality features at an affordable price.
The SUAD appliances allow for a freer lateral movement than most of other appliances. The appliance is comfortable on the teeth and the mechanism allows good freedom of movement of the jaw.
- Made of a heat-sensitive acrylic and is reinforced by a metal framework
- Adjustable jaw position
- Small elastics keep the jaw from falling open during the night
- Allows for a partial opening of the mouth, which improves comfort when using the appliance